Liquid Staking Derivatives
Liquid staking protocols can be integrated with Midas Capital to bring a borrowing-lending use case for the DeFi users and existing protocol communities across supported chains such as Polygon, Moonbeam, BNB, Fantom, and Neon.
Users that hold liquid staked tokens can collateralize them into Midas pools and borrow against them. Therefore, users can unlock different strategies such as hedging, looping, long, short, and more.
For example, users can do the following in our Midas-pSTAKE pool:
- Collateralize LP tokens - Users can provide stkBNB liquidity on AMMs such as Pancakeswap and deposit the received LP tokens stkBNB-WBNB into the Midas pool. This enables users to continue to earn farming rewards on their liquid staked tokens while using the LP as collateral to borrow against.
- Leverage stkBNB to borrow more BNB - Any user who holds stkBNB can come and borrow more BNB and use it for different use cases.
- Earn additional rewards - When users deposit their stkBNB-WBNB LP assets in the pool, Midas automatically redeposits them into the respective Beefy vault for autocompounding rewards. Therefore, users can benefit from both the APY by providing liquidity on PancakeSwap as well as rewards from Beefy, all while collateralizing their position in Midas.
Current Liquid Staking protocols integrated on Midas Capital are:
- Chain: BNB Chain
- Supported Assets: WBNB, BNBx, BNBx-BNB Ellipsis LP, and BNBx-WBNB ApeSwap LP
- Upcoming Liquid Staking Derivative Pools:
- Midas and Ankr on the Fantom chain
Last modified 3mo ago